Tuesday, September 21, 2010
More Jack
I don't have time to write a clever post about how much our life has changed in a few short days, so I'll just dump a bunch of photos here and hope that that will tide you over for a little bit!
Kristine and Eli came to visit us in the hospital.

Eli worked on a new skill - drinking from a straw!

Finally - we're home! Star is maybe not so excited about another one of THOSE.
Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Sarah came over to snuggle with the little guy (and to bring presents, of course!)


Ryan was excited to make Jack's bouncy chair "buzz", though eventually we had to take the batteries out when Jack voiced his disproval!
Jack is nursing well, although he much prefers sleeping to eating and has lost a pound since birth. I pumped a little bottle of colostrum for Sam to feed to him to try to get more food in his tummy - look how long his fingers are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment