Thursday, November 25, 2010

First Haircut

Gratuitous adorable baby picture

I decided it was finally time to tame the toddler curls before the holidays, so we headed to Lil' Cuts (yes, the misplaced apostrophe in the name bugs the heck out of me) to get Ryan's hair trimmed. Here are some before shots:

The horse chairs and videos were not enough to convince him to sit still for the cut, unfortunately, so I held him on my lap. Grandma Nancy was feeding Baby Jack, so we don't have any pictures of the actual haircut adventure. He got a sucker during the cut, too, which is a VERY rare treat.

Here's the after - the sides are not quite even, but I can't blame the stylist - it can't be easy to work on a moving target (with awfully pointy sharp scissors, no less), which is why I didn't even attempt to do it myself. Yep, he got another sucker afterward, too.


She gave us a curl of his hair in a little envelope and a certificate for his baby book:

Don't worry Jack, you won't need a haircut for another 22 months or so....

No comments: