Sunday, October 31, 2010

All Treats, No Tricks

We attended the local shopping area's Trick or Treat Street again this year - it's so fun to run into all our friends who live in the neighborhood. We saw Shane & Renee Meyers, with little Isabella dressed as one of the Disney princesses (thank goodness I have boys - I can never keep them all straight!), Scott & Heidi Hace with Cowboy Will, the van den Bergs with Rowyn the rock star bumblebee, neighbors Steve & Lyndsay with the tigress Ali, and of course our good buddies MacKenzie and David:

After Ryan took a good long nap we headed out again with Ali to visit the neighbors in our cul-de-sac and beg for candy - I mean, go trick-or-treating. Ryan wore his monkey suit, with his monkey backpack/toddler leash on his back and his Beanie Baby monkey tucked in the front straps, while Jack also wore a monkey costume - it certainly feels like we live with a bunch of monkeys some days....

Ali on the prowl for CANDY

Don't touch it - it looks contagious!

Okay, wait, what is this - free candy? Can I eat it right now?
Whaddya mean "put it in my bag for later?"

No comments: