We've moved him into what was the guest bedroom, but are still in the process of decorating it in a slightly more grown up surfer boy theme. Because he tends to crawl out of bed and see what trouble he can get into before falling asleep in some strange position (more on that in a moment), we've had to really babyproof the room. It's quite Spartan really - a bed, a chair, a side table, a box of books and a box of stuffed animals.
He is lying half in and half out of his closet, with his feet on the dresser. He managed to pull clothes and shoes out of a hanging clothes organizer and spread them around the room before conking out like that. For a moment I debated leaving him there (he appeared to be comfortable!) but then I put a blanket over him and scooped him up to deposit him on the bed. He opened his eyes, dazed, and then rolled over onto his belly and fell fast asleep.
1 comment:
That is too funny! I guess it all works out.
Post a Comment