Ryan's grandparents gave us a membership to the Denver Zoo, so we made plans to meet my friend Amy and her two boys there. I knew we wouldn't get to see all the animals, but that's why a membership is such a great deal - we can go for a short time and then return another day.
We spent a lot of time at Bird World - we watched them feed the penguins and learned more about the critters, and we went into the open rooms, where the birds can fly and walk freely among the humans. I was a little freaked out, but Ryan loved it.




We spent a lot of time at Bird World - we watched them feed the penguins and learned more about the critters, and we went into the open rooms, where the birds can fly and walk freely among the humans. I was a little freaked out, but Ryan loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment