Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Walking

Ryan seems to have really gotten the hang of this whole walking thing - he is steady on his feet, can change direction easily, and rarely crashes. He can even step over the lower edge of the baby gate between the kitchen and the dining room, which is impressive.

Here's him wandering around our front living room this evening - he sees the cat behind me in the dining room, but he knows that if he heads towards him, Peter will most likely run away. I'm amused that he his also carrying on a conversation with himself - I'd love to know what he's thinking about!

1 comment:

The Joffes said...

How annoying! My blog roll isn't updating the info to show me when all my buddies are updating their blogs. I've missed out on so much! Happy Birthday, Sam! Excellent Halloween costume, Ryan! Susan, I miss you! Actually we miss you all!! Happy Thanksgiving!