Anyway, so we have had a crazy couple of weeks. Ryan is pulling up on anything and everything, and recently started to "cruise" along the edge of the couch and the kitchen cabinets. He is SO adorable, I just can't help grinning from ear to ear when I'm with him (and, frankly, even when I'm not with him).
Ryan turned 9 months old on Saturday, which we celebrated with two of the other babies from our Survival for New Moms group and their parents.
David and Rowyn
Mmmm... beer
On Sunday we drove up to Winter Park to spend the night with the Haces at their condo. Scott and Sam went mountain biking, Heidi and Suzy went for a run, and I just lazed around and hung out with the babies. I think I got the best part of the deal.
On Monday we went for a hike. Ryan loves to ride in his backpack, as you can see:
Oh, we also celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Sunday. Love you forever, darlin'!
No comments:
Post a Comment